Do you have family responsibilities and dependants who rely on your income? Is your total debt load more than 25% of your income? Meeting your loan payments without your income can cause financial stress for your whole family. Additional medical, childcare, or housekeeping costs can be an extra burden if your income is reduced due to accident or illness. Protect your savings with loan insurance.
Credit life and disability insurance can protect you and your family from the unexpected.
Choice of life only, disability only, or both.
- Available for all joint parties, guarantors or co-signers
- Premiums can be added to borrowed amount
- Protects credit rating and security
- Flexible choice of single or joint coverage
- Convenient with benefits paid directly to NLCU on owners behalf
Credit Life Insurance
- Available to age 69 - expires on 70th birthday
- All borrowers under age 70 qualify
- Loans with balances $10,000 or less pre-existing conditions are covered with no exclusions
- Loans with balances greater than $10,000 are not covered if death occurs within first six months from loan date and results from a pre-existing condition. Death from other causes are covered. Pre-existing conditions are covered after six months.
Credit Disability Insurance
|Maximum Monthly Coverage
- Qualify prior to 60th birthday and only covered to your 65th birthday
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Must be working a minimum of 20 hours a week or for seasonal workers, capable of working
- Maximum coverage is for all loans combined
- Can be added at time of loan application or within first 60 days by paying premium in full