Students can borrow to assist with the cost of attending a post-secondary educational institution, including community college, university, or technical school.
You only have to apply once and advance funds as needed. There are no annual or monthly fees and you pay interest only on the amount used while attending school.
- Choice of loan or line of credit*
- Available to full-time and part-time students (Full-time students: up to $15,000.00 annually (maximum $60,000), Part-time students: up to $3,000.00 annually (maximum $18,000). Over a six-year period. Minimum: three courses per semester
- Very competitive interest rates
- Make interest-only payments while in school
- 1 year grace period at the end of your schooling before you make regular loan payments on the principal amount borrowed
- Repayment amortizations from 5-12 years, depending on loan balance
- Credit Life and Disability insurance available
- Full-time students: up to $15,000.00 annually (maximum $60,000)
- Part-time students: up to $3,000.00 annually (maximum $18,000).
- Over a six-year period.
- Minimum course load: three courses per semester
*A co-signer may be required. Loans or lines of credit are available to full or part-time students at very competitive interest rates.