Lines of Credit
A Line of Credit (LOC) maximizes your purchasing power. It ensures access to funds when needed without waiting or arranging for a personal loan. It's great for personal emergencies, car repairs, major home appliances, investment opportunities, education, RRSPs and more. Rates can be lower than retail credit cards, so paying off credit card balances in full each month with a LOC limit can reduce overall borrowing costs.
- Owner controls own credit
- Funds are accessible by personal cheque, cash withdrawal or Global Payment MasterCard
- Competitive interest rate
- Flexible payment schedules
- Pay interest only on amount of funds used
- Credit life and disability insurance available