MemberDirect Business allows you to better manage your finances with easy-to-use features and gives users access to business accounts anytime, anywhere. MemberDirect Business is specifically designed to offer features that meets the needs of businesses and is fully-integrated with MemberDirect Online Banking and Mobile App.
- Dual Signature Support: Enables business consumers with a two-to-sign requirement to conduct transactions online. With dual signature support one signer can initiate a transaction and have the other signer approve it.
- Multiple User Support: Enables delegate user profiles to be created for staff members, advisors or consultants. Signers have the ability to assign permissions to designated users and specify which memberships they can access. The delegate will have access to all accounts under that membership. Access includes ‘initiator’ and ‘view only’ designation, allowing the signer to control the level of permission of each delegate.
- Account consolidation: Allows signers to group their personal and small business accounts together, making is possible for them to view account balances and conduct transactions between these accounts using a single login (consolidated accounts are only visible to the signer who initiates the consolidation).
- MemberDirect Payroll: Quickly and easily migrate current payroll data to pay all employees through online banking. MemberDirect Payroll conveniently stores and tracks data automatically for safe, convenient bookkeeping.
- MemberDirect Mobile App and Mobile Web: Complete transactions anywhere, anytime. MemberDirect Business users can review and approve or reject any transaction from their mobile device.
- MemberDirect Alerts: Be informed about your account activity. Business members can sign up to receive email and/or text alerts each time a transaction requiring their approval is initiated by a delegate or another signer.
- MemberDirect E-Documents: Eliminate clutter by receiving important documents such as transaction receipts or marketing materials electronically and directly from your financial institution via MemberDirect Small Business.
- MemberDirect Invoicing: Create professional invoices with your logo, customer information, line items and totals. Send your invoices by email or print and mail them the old-fashioned way.