The Values of Your Credit Union
Trade any time, anywhere, with Credential Direct®. We are owned by the credit union system, so you get the same great service you expect from your credit union. Here are just some of the great features and benefits at Credential Direct that we have for you:
- Competitive Commission pricing - Learn more about our Fees and Commissions.
- Intuitive and User-Friendly Website - design is based on your feedback.
- Friendly and Efficient Customer Service.
- Detailed Real Time Quotes - extensive information right at your fingertips.
- Customizable charting tools - view stock splits, moving averages, intra day, and up to 6 years trading histories downloadable to your PC.
- Stock screening tools - screen investments based on the fundamental and technical criteria you select.
- Tools for Technical Analysis - price, volume and momentum indicators.
New clients can click here to open an account.
*On-line brokerage is offered through Credential Direct, a division of Credential Securities Inc., operating as a separate business unit. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read theprospectus before investing. Unless otherwise stated, mutual funds and other securities are not insured nor guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Credential Securities Inc. is a Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
®Credential Direct is a registered mark owned by Credential Financial Inc. and used under licence.